- The HALTI Headcollar, is simple to fit and easy to use and is designed to stop dogs from pulling.
- Designed by Dr Roger Mugford in 1979, it is the original and still the best headcollar available, recommended by vets and animal experts worldwide.
- Made from lightweight yet very strong nylon webbing, the HALTI is designed for comfort and allows the dog to pant and yawn.
- All HALTI’s now feature padding on the nose band, either leather (available only in black) or neoprene (available in black or red).
- Each HALTI comes complete with a free HALTI safety link and a comprehensive training guide. There is also a multi-functional HALTI Training Lead available, which is made from super-soft material and lovely to hold.
HALTI HEADCOLLARPUTS PEOPLE IN CONTROLâ€¢ Stops dogs pulling on the lead – kindlyâ€¢ Calms boisterous behaviourâ€¢ Simplifies training â€¢ Solves problemsâ€¢ Allows freedom to pant and yawnâ€¢ On-off action to close biters’ jawsâ€¢ Approved by vets and canine expertsâ€¢ Over 4 million sold worldwide6 Sizes: for toy to giant breeds4 Colours: black, brown, red and blue, plus padded for soft-nosed breeds (black only)HALTI HEADCOLLARIf you have a large, powerful dog or one who pulls on the lead, you will know just how exhausting walks can be. Dogs of all sizes can pull on the lead to the point of choking themselves. The Halti was designed by Dr Roger Mugford to come to the rescue of such dogs and their owners. Its revolutionary design is based on the same principle as a horse’s headcollar – if you guide the head, the body will follow. Instant control. Walking becomes a pleasure for both you and your dog – no more choking and no more sore arms while you struggle to stay in control. As well as making dog walking easier and safer, the Halti helps with other aspects of training and problem solving by its calming effect and by allowing you gently to direct the dog’s head into desired positions.